26-09-2021 03:20 AM Jerusalem Timing

Zionist Entity Accepts Truce Proposal, Resistance Rejects, Vows No Surrender

Zionist Entity Accepts Truce Proposal, Resistance Rejects, Vows No Surrender

As the Zionist entity accepted an Egyptian ceasefire proposal, the Palestinian resistance rejected it, vowing to intensify the battle with the enemy.

As the Zionist entity accepted an Egyptian ceasefire proposal, the Palestinian resistance rejected it, vowing to intensify the battle with the enemy.

Israeli security cabinet on Tuesday accepted the Egyption proposal proposal, a government spokesman said. Al-Qassam Brigades

"The cabinet has decided to accept the Egyptian initiative for a ceasefire starting 9am today," Ofir Gendelman, spokesman for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said on Twitter.

Ministers in the security cabinet had begun meeting early on Tuesday to consider the Egyptian proposal for a ceasefire to start immediately from 0600 GMT.

For its part, the resistance voiced rejection to the initiative; with spokesman of the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, Fawzi Barhum told AFP there would be no truce without a fully fledged deal to end hostilities.
"In times of war, you don't cease fire and then negotiate," he said.

Sami Abu Zuhri, another Hamas spokesman in Gaza, said earlier on Tuesday that the resistance group had not received an official ceasefire proposal, and he repeated its position that demands it has made must be met before it lays down its weapons.

The military wing of the resistance movement, Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades considered the truce as surrender, pledging to intensify the battle against the Zionist entity.

The al-Qassam Brigades said it had not officially received the text of the agreement but said excerpts published in the media showed it was "an initiative of kneeling and submission, and we reject it outright.”

"Our battle with the enemy continues and will increase in ferocity and intensity,” al-Qassam Brigades said in a statement.